Click for More Info

Thursday 16 June 2011

NADI Reunion

Assalammualaikum....

Hehehehe... boleh gitu I letak tajuk NADI Reunion... Actually I was enquired by my x-officemate at the National Diabetes Institute (NADI) to help them with their Diabetic Foot Ulcer Workshop held on 28-29 May 2011 at the Summit Hotel.  Since my hubby was having his IELTS exam on that day so I agreed to help them as a secretariat mending the participants' registration counter.  To my surprise, my x-colleague, Rosli also came to help with his officemate, Sharina... and we also had a chance to meet up with x-NADI, Rizal who joined and left after Rosli and myself.

The ED and GM of NADI (whom I reported directly to both of them previously) was surprise to see all of us there... and they called it a NADI reunion.. hehehehehe... All of us, x-NADI had so much fun helping NADI during the workshop and we plan to do the same for NADI's upcoming annual conference on diabetic which going to take place in October at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre.

The name tag & Programme Book

During morning coffe break

Front Left: Punitha, Dato' Dr. Nor Aini Abu Bakar (GM), Emeritus Prof. Dato' Dr. Mustaffa Embong (ED),
Ms. Tan, Rizal, myself, Rosli & Sharina


No comments: