Click for More Info

Thursday 5 May 2011

Lost of A Close Friend

Last Friday, April 28, 2011 adalah merupakan last day one of my kawan rapat, Naieela bekerja di sini...huhuhuhu... sedeyyy...  Well the reason dia resign wasn't because she got a better offer elsewhere... but she wanted to pursue her study.... All of us have to respect her noble intention to resign as she wanted to concentrate on mendalami ilmu Al-Quran. 

I've known her since Aug 2008 that was since I joined this office.  Time baru-baru kenal tu I wonder apsal la budak ni selalu masuk my office ikut connecting door... dah la tu... selalu bergaduh ngan my colleague, Nasir, bat my office cam ofis dia, conquer the copier machine, etc.  Berlagak ala tak matured gittew... But as time goes by, I get to know her better... She's a NICE GIRL... really nice...

Naieela... she's the kind of girl yang berkelakuan childish (but have a matured thinking whenever you ask for the opinion), hormat orang yang lebih tua, sopan...(awak sopan ke nell??? hmmm... boleyla.. bagi kredit sket.. hehehehe), rajin, helpful, pemurah and also pandai masak... she loves to bake and sometimes akan bawak apa yang dia bake tu (regardless menjadi or otherwise) for all of us to have a taste of it... And dengan dia jugak lah all of us (kak sya, nieza, myself and nasir ~ sometimes) go out for lunch... name it... D'Ateh? Surau Ijau? Anje? Ikram? Ntah mana-mana? We always together...

And now she has left us for her better future... Tatau nak cakap apa dah... I shed my tears on her last day... sedey sebab our another close friend is leaving us.....I even had tears in my eyes while writing this entry.  Now dah takde orang yang akan menyinggah my office on the way to the ladies... dah takde orang yang akan conquer the photocopier in my office.... and dah takde orang yang akan bagi brownies to my office... huhuhuhu.... U'll be missed, Nell....

On behalf of our friends and myself, wishing you all the best in your future undertaking.... do keep in touch with us.. and do pay us a visit if you have a spare time to do so... adiossss senorita...

Our memoir:  Apreciation Nite 2009

Memoir with TDB Office's Staff

A Goodbye Kiss for You, Nell..

No comments: