Click for More Info

Friday 8 March 2013

February.. Month of Triple Celebration

Alhamdulillah... Feb 15, 2013 marked my 36th birthday... thank you so much to my beloved hubby yang organised a suprise birthday dinner on Feb 14th... advance birthday celebration la.. hehehehe... and the suprise almost works bila tetiba I terdengar the waiter asked my husband 'bang, nak pasang lilin tak?' Heroin pon apa lagikkkk... menten saspen la.. hahahaha... pastu bat-bat suprise... tapi muka tu blushing jugak la sebab memang tak sangka he'll do such a thing... thank you, darling...

surprise birthday dinner at MadaLind's Bite, Seri Kembangan
My birthday falls on Friday this year... what about Friday??? apa lagi kalau bukan long lunch hour kan??? My friends and I went to Alamanda... ada yang nak beli barang and ada yang nak window shopping cam I.. hehehehe... and when it's time for lunch, once again... kali ni a lunch suprise la pulak... made by my friends... Alhamdulillah... thank you girls... Kak Sya, Niza, Di and Akma... I'm so flattered T__T

Birthday gift and lunch treat from my friends... gotta pack the lunch sebab Friday's long lunch hour was over.. :(

1 + 1 = 5 hoih apa nih??? simple maths pon tak reti kira ka??? hahahahahaha... jangan tak tau... there'll be 5 of us this year.... In Shaa Allah... Alhamdulillah... terima kasih Allah ^_^

2 comments:

rina_mazlan said...

Happy belated bday kak! :P... Are u pregnant? Double celebration!.... :)

Zareene Saifuddin said...

Rina: tengkiu, adik.. :D