Click for More Info

Tuesday 18 December 2012

8th Anniversary

Alhamdulillah... our marriage has turn 8 on 4 December recently... tetapi.... something happen and alhamdulillah... it ended OK...

On 3 Dec 2012... almost midnight... waited for my hubby to wish Happy Anniversary....which I purposely memang tak nak make the first move.  Nan ado... Then comes 4 Dec.  From the moment he woke up till i left for work, not a single wish i had from him... sedeyy ok... He then came to my office collect his printouts... I tunggu je anniversary wish from him... nan ado.. checking his printouts instead... so, i texted him... 'Eh, hari ni hari apa ek?'

Later, when I was in the hall attending a function, my hubby called...

Suami:   'Eh, you boleh tak jangan tanya I soalan bodoh?? Nak tau hari ni hari apa you tengok calendar la... You takde calendar ke?'

Isteri:  'Mmmm... calendar? ada... mmm... xper la... I'm attending function ni.. you fikir la ye what day is today... byeeee'

Few minutes later, my hubby called again... sambil gelak besar he wished me a Happy Anniversary... hahahaha... alhamdulillah... We planned for an anniversary dinner with the kids sebab plan last minute kan... kalau in advance, my girls boleh tido rumah their babysitter...

Alhamdulillah... petang tu hujan lebat giler... so, I called my babysitter informing her yang I'll fetch the kids later dek kerana hujan yang lebat amat tu... terus I fetched my hubby and kami terus ke Madalind's Bite for our anniversary dinner.... walllaaaaaahhhh... food kat Madalind's Bite ni memang sedap okeh... it's a halal western food restaurant...




roti and garlic butter spread... sementara menunggu makanan sampai... yang penting, it's F.O.C.

fresh brewed coffer for hubby and hot chocolate for me..

roasted salmon

black pepper steak

muka tuan tanah yang kegembiraan dapat makan sedap walaupun nan adooo anniversary gift... makan sodap pon jadiklah... tengok pinggan tu.. licin aku kerjakan.. hahahaha... sila abaikan muka I yang keletihan setelah seharian bekerja mencari rejeki ye... ^_^

ok.. for those yang nak try makan kat Madalind's Bite ni, location dia sederet dengan Bazar Rakyat PKPS, Seri Kembangan... boleh jugak surf facebook page dorang:-


Mesej untuk suamiku:-
Darling, walaupun I can say now every anniversary takde hadiah,
it doesn't make my love towards you lesser every single day,
though there isn't any gift, but you've given me the most wonderful experience in my life,
going to concerts and most of all a memorable birthday gift... Europe holiday trip...
I love you very strong, my banker, my bestfriend, my husband, my love..

No comments: