Click for More Info

Thursday 16 June 2011

World's Bestest Babah

Yasmine, my eldest daughter is very close to her babah... may be sebab my hubby only gets garang when he cannot tahan with yasmine's tantrums.  But me, I am garang most of the time... hahahaha... Am I a tiger mother?? no lah...
Along the way, came our youngest daughter, Canaz... she is on the other hand is very close to me compared to her father.  Tapi kadang-kadang tu manja jugak ngan babah dia... 

I created a t-shirt for my hubby to show that he's the bestest babah to my kids using Oreo T-card on Facebook.




There will be a Father's Day celebration at 1 Utama new wing on 19 June.  You'll get to meet a celebrity dad, Aaron Aziz.  Please bring along an oreo as a proof of purchase to redeem Daddy Dunk T-shirt.  For more info, click here.



This is what I've created for my dear hubby.  Hope he loves it...

No comments: