Click for More Info

Sunday 8 May 2011

I Love You, Moms

~pic googled~
This entry is specially dedicated to my both moms....



Mak,
Thank you for bringing me into this world. Thank you for being such a great mom and dad to me. Thank you for educating me with ilmu duniawi and akhirat. Thank you for holding my wedding reception. Thank you for taking care of me during confinement. Thank you for being there with me through the ups and downs. Thank you for cooking and tapawing for me and hubby sumptuous meal whenever you're coming to KL. Thank you for everything. Thank you for being my mom. I LOVE you, MAK...though I dunno how to show my love towards you, but that doesn't mean that I don't love you.


Mak,
Thank you for bringing my hubby into this world. Thank you for being such a wonderful mom-in-law. Thank you for treating your menantu like your own child where we can chat, gossip and share stories/things and sometimes do things together. Thank you for preparing sumptuous meal for us whenever we balik kampung..even before we wake up in the morning, the breakfast is always ready. Thank you for being such a great tok to my children. Thank you for all your advises and tips of life. Thank you for being such an open minded mom. Thank you for being with us through the ups and downs. Thank you for taking care of me during confinement. Thank you for everything. I LOVE you, MAK though I dunno how to show my love towards you, but that doesn't mean that I don't love you.

I LOVE BOTH my MAKs... because without them, my hubby and me would not be in this world..

Happy Mothers' Day to my both Maks and to all moms out there...

No comments: