Click for More Info

Monday 30 May 2011

Eiiii.... U're Getting on My Nerve la Creature!!!

I don't write about others in my blog.  I would prefer to write about my family and I... coz they are the most precious treasure in my life.

But today, I decided to write about this creature... for the first time...  I hate it when you:-
  • ALWAYS think you are right even when you are wrong... kiranya cam cakap ko jek la yang betul yang orang kena ikut....
  • don't consider others' opinions even if the opinion is to ease your work... so... bosom....
  • ALWAYS complaining that you are loaded with work whenever a new task is given BUT at the same time you are busy surfing the internet viewing your social networking page, your recipe sites, etc. 
  • ALWAYS talking and complaining bout others on the phone for a long personal chat where U'RE THE SAME
  • ALWAYS bias with clients / staff... yang ko suka ko layan... yang ko tak suka ko treat  them 'VERY POLITELY'...hello...!!!! that's not the correct etiquette, creature!!!
  • ALWAYS bat baik ngan orang... but belakang dia ko said something bad / complaining about him / her
  • ALWAYS tak puas hati with what ever happens and ALWAYS threaten to bring the matter to a higher level la......I can say ko ni jenis orang yang tak leh cope with the organisational change la....Aku rasa it's best you be a SAHM... for all you know, SAHM pon banyak gheja ok....
  • ALWAYS menyibuk pasal orang lain... you're such a NOSER, creature!!!
Hmmm.... letih dah aku ni writing bout you, Creature.... Enough is enough... bawak-bawaklah muhasabah diri tu....   Apapun, thanx to my blog yang jadik the ground for me to release my anger, kemenyampahan, kemeluatan and what ever towards that creature... I feel relief now.....

2 comments:

eynda said...

Kadang kala kita memang perlu luahkan apa yg kita rasa utk rasa lebih tenang ;-)

Zareene Saifuddin said...

betul tu eynda...in fact lepas je luahkan kat blog, terus zareene rasa relief sangat2 dada ini... hehehehe... thx to my blog ^_^