Click for More Info

Thursday 17 February 2011

So Sweet...I'm so TOUCHED...

My weekend was the busiest one ever...mana tidaknya... we moved into our new house.  Alhamdulillah...... spent my the whole weekend with unpacking all the stuff and finally on Monday, our house can now be considered a home... it was  is now clean and everything is in order... before, that everything was here and there.. even our clothes were in black garbage bags... ini kes luggage bags x cukup lah ni...hehehehehe... Well.. kerja-kerja mengemas rumah baru ni senang sket becoz d kiddos tido rumah babysitter... thank you, Sofia...

Memandangkan we moved to our new house during the weekend, hubby and I decided to take leave on Monday.. sambung till Tuesday, The Maulidur Rasul which also falls on my birthday.  Since there all lots of plumbing and electrical works to be done at home, we decided not to go anywhere..even tak sempat plan anything for my birthday celebration... plus penat sumer... so, petang selasa tu after everything was done, my SIL and her family came to visit us.. dan bawa safety gate to prevent Canaz from climbing the stairs.. hhehehehe... so we invited them to stay till dinner sebab depa sampai pon dah 7pm. 

After having our dinner, hubby surprised me with a birthday cake... I was surprised and so touched that dear hubby could see that there's tears in my eyes... It was the first time ever birthday surprise for me from dear hubby.... Thank you, darl... I never expect that u'll do such a thing...

Thanx for coming, Wet & Family


Dear My Darling Husband,
Thank you for being my friend, my husband, my soulmate, my bedmate, my everything and a wonderful father to our daughters... and most of all, Thank you for LOVING ME...
LURVE YOU so MUCH

note: sorry ye... entry menggedix hari ni.. :D

No comments: