Click for More Info

Tuesday 20 April 2010

BFF

Hmm... it's been a while since I last updated my blog huh? sorry guys... keeping u waiting... ahaks.. ada ke yg looking forward for my blog updates??? sangat perasan lah the owner of the blog nih... whatever....

Well this took place at the beginning of April.. on April 3 if I'm not mistaken.... the Sports & Recreation Club of hubby's office organised a bowling tournament which took place at Berjaya Timesquare.. I was looking forward for it as I get to mingle around with his office colleagues and play a frame or two.. :D and above all, Yasmine was the one that was really excited on that day... because... she get to meet up with her BFF...Fathul Zharfan.... Lama x jumpa Fathul.. last was in Dec 2009 at a wedding in Hulu Kelang.... 
 
Right after the tournament, hubby purchased a movie tickets... we were going to watch a movie entitled Dragon.. but prior to that, all of us had our lunch @ Wendy's... 

This was captured before we entered the cinema


Hahaha... and this lil one... as though she can read already...

No comments: