1. How old were you when your first child was born?
---> I was 29
2. What month and year was your youngest child born?
---> September 2009
3. How did you feel when you first found out you were pregnant?
---> Not ready for a baby yet as I was still pursuing my studies at that time... and later enjoying the pregnancy period and looking forward to deliver the baby..
4. Who did you tell first?
---> My beloved hubby of course.. as he wasn't in the doctor's room upon confirmation of UPT.. then spread the good news to both my mom and parents in-law and to close friends of course..
5. How many pounds/kg did you gain during your first pregnancy?
---> Around 13kg...
6. What did you crave while you were pregnant?
---> During 1st pregnancy i craved for smoked salmon and 2nd pregnancy... japanese food
7. Did you find out the gender of your first child? Why or why not?
---> Yes... at 5th months, the gynae said it was a girl... but I hope for a miracle to happen.. as I'm hoping for a boy instead... tp in the end.... x kisah la.. whether it's a boy or a girl, just as long the baby is healthy & perfect
8. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
---> No morning sickness at all throughout the pregnancy except urine infection at the final stage..
9. How much did your first child weigh?
---> 2.6kg... normal delivery.. alhamdulillah...
10. Was your first child early, late, or on time?
---> She was on time...
11. What is the most difficult challenge or health issue that any of your children have faced?
---> Alhamdulillah.. none so far
12. What's your favorite part of being a mom?
---> Having babies of course, attend to their progress and each have their own character... plus.. shopping for their clothes...
13. Do you think it's easier to be a mom or a dad?
---> A dad... but when thinking of the responsibility to provide the most comfortable life for the family, then being a mom is very much better... :D
14. What is the best piece of advice you could give to someone who is about to have their first child?
---> Drink milk, eat your vitamins & healthy food, though delivering a baby is so much of pain, u've gotta to go through it just to be with your bundle of joy...
15. Did you always think you'd have kids?
16. What's been the biggest surprise about motherhood?
---> Sleepness nite... waking up in every 2-3 hours at nite just to feed Shahnaz since she was born till now..
17. Are there things you miss about life before kids?
---> Weight less than 50kg, have a good sleep and good rest...
18. How many children do you have?
---> 2 and that's it for now.. (and in the future? :D)
19. Do you plan to have any more children?
20. Who's the mom that you admire most?
---> My MIL & my mom
And I would like to tag my frens.. a mommy :
(I admire you guys mums.. pls answer this, lets share it, dun forget to tag another 7 of your frens)